6.26.2009

my dad :)

my dad...
also known as:
gregg michael harman
one of the coolest guys you will ever meet.

and you ask why do i love him so much?

well, i'll tell you.
not only is he my dad, but also one of my best friends.
i look forward to his random phone calls, voicemails, and text messages.
he's one in a million.
he motivates me to be a better person.
he works SO hard for my family and i.
he loves my mom.
he is optimistic and always looks on the bright side.
even if you are mad at the world, he can make you smile.
he has the best dance moves to shania twain songs.
he doesn't judge.
he loves everyone unconditionally and gives everyone a chance.
he has the best sense of humor.
he is a good cook.
gotta love the chili tacos, homemade french fries, dutch oven, steak and potatoes, fajitas...
anyways,
dad i love you.
and i hope you had a fantastic fathers day. :)

No comments: