4.19.2009

twenty three.

twenty three...
23, michael jordan's jersey number.
(i also believe it was tashie's basketball number. correct me if i'm wrong.)
The date that the Titanic sank, 4/15/1912, 4+1+5+1+9+1+2=23.
The date the Twin Towers were hit, 9/11/2001, 9+11+2+1=23.
It takes 23 seconds for blood to circulate through the human body.
The tilt of Earth’s axis is roughly 23 degrees.
A human baby receives 23 chromosomes from each parent.
august 23, the day of my dad's, aunt tina's, and uncle trent's birthdays.
23
is ALSO the number of
freaking pieces of JUNKMAIL i have recieved in my mailbox
since turning in my design portfolio, as i have been ever so patiently waiting
for either an acceptance, or a rejection letter
from the interior design department.
finally...
today my letter came.
i am officially a member
of
Utah State University's Interior Design Program. :]
it was well worth the wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome Lish! Congrats!

kel said...

Nice Work Lisha!