12.14.2008

happy birthday ave :)


Word on the street is that my little sister is turning the BIG SIXTEEN today.However, I think I'm in denial, because such a thing seems unreal. It seems like just yesterday we were playing
"school" and fighting over who got to be the teacher.
But...
I guess I will have to come into touch with reality and face the facts:
my sister is official
to date AND legal to drive at night.
WOOT WOOT!
I love Averi. I look up to her.
(Haha, not just because of the fact that she is a whopping 6 inches taller that me.)
But because she is never afraid to stand up for what she believes in.
Averi has such an awesome personality.
She's almost always laughing, well unless
you wake her up, then that's a totally different story.
She is loved by many, and a friend to all.
I love her random text messages. They make me smile. :]
I miss driving her to school everyday.
I miss our "morning prayers."
I miss her getting mad at me when I left our vanity messy. HAHA.
I miss bumping into her in the hallways of the highschool.
I miss her delicious crepes.
Averi, lets be honest, I just freaking miss you.
I HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC BIRTHDAY!
Have fun eating those delicious Italian Roast Beef Sandwiches.
I LOVE YOU GIRLY!

No comments: