5.13.2009

happy belated mothers day :]

i know this post is coming a little late, but
i've been waiting for our internet to be hooked up in
my new apartment, haha and it STILL isn't.
so this post is coming at you via my neighbors internet cord. :]
but i still wanted to give a shout to my mom.
especially since mother's day was on sunday.
i've got to say that i have the most amazing mom ever.
things i love about my mom:
she has made me everything i am today.
she continues to love me unconditionally.
she has been there for me through EVERYTHING.
she is so talented.
she has set the best example to me and my siblings.
she's the only one that i know that can whip together a prom dress in a week.
her food is delicious.
i love her crazy blonde moments.
she is selfless. she is constantly doing things for others.
she has sacrificed so much for me and my family.
this list could go on forever.
but mom,
remember that i sure do love you. :)
thank you for everything.
i hope that i can be as good as a mom as you someday.
see you in 3 days.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh girl its amazing how different you look with your hair colored. LOVE IT BOTH WAYS! And I love how we are such awesome rhymers. I honestly think we should make that our new occupation. Who needs school anyways lol!